This compact size combined with excellent versatility and a lower price makes the Jetvac Eco an ideal choice for contract cleaners or small commercial operations on a budget. With a Jetvac Eco all hard or textile surfaces can be efficiently cleaned using very little water and no detergents.
Jetvac Eco is the smallest steam vacuum cleaner with 4 bar pressure.
Advantages and Benefits of Using Jetvac
– Powerful Steam: 155°C steam breaks down grime to remove stains and kills bacteria on direct contact.
– Water Filtered Vacuum: High dust filtration and saves money on filters or dust bags.
– Wet/dry Vacuum: Simultaneously extracts grime and dirt from the surface as it is steamed.
The Jetvac Eco is a powerful small commercial steam vacuum that has many advantages compared with traditional cleaning methods. These include:
• Reduce cleaning time on a variety of surfaces.
• Saves money on chemical degreasers and detergents.
• Leaves surfaces clean and dry in seconds.
• With its advanced features and sheer cleaning power, the Jetvac Eco steam vacuum is an ideal machine for maintenance or deep cleaning. Its many attachments are suitable for cleaning a wide variety of materials and hard-to-reach areas.
Water Filtered Vacuum
This system provides exceptional dust filtration during wet and dry vacuuming operation. A water filtered system also eliminates frequent replacing costly filters and dust bags.
Boiler / Element
Durable stainless steel boiler comes with drainage plug for simple de-scaling. The heating element cores are replacable.
Versatile Tool Kit
The Jetvac steam vacuums comes standard with a very versatile and durable to kit for cleaning of most common surfaces in domestic or commercial areas.
Optional HEPA Filter
Filter in 3 microns for extra protection against allergens.
Superheated Dry Steam Vapour
Not your average steamer.
Steam is produced at a high temperature of +155 degrees Celsius at 4 bar pressure providing a “deep clean”. All surfaces, including upholstery, furniture and more are left dry within minutes due to its 5% water content.
Hot H20 injection flushes away debris and build up.
Advanced Filtration Vacuum System
Allows for wet / dry vacuuming to extract all moisture, dust and grime.
The large 3L water filter system provides extra protection against allergens and airborne particles.
Industrial Strength Tools
A tool for every job. Our robust and durable accessories allow you to complete hundreds of cleaning tasks. No grout, surface, or crevice will go untouched.
24/7 Continuous Steam
The large water tank means your machine reservoir is almost never empty. Due to having a separate boiler and water tank, simply re-fill your machine as you clean.
No stopping. No downtime
Self Cleaning Powerhouse
At the heart of every great machine is the boiler. This boiler automatically shakes off and breaks up dirt to self clean.
Standard Accessories for the Jetvac steam cleaner
· Steam/Vac Hose
· Extension Tubes
· Steam Vac Lance
· Floor Squeegee
· Floor Carpet Tool
· Floor Brush
· Vacuum Nozzle
· Steam/Vac Nozzle
· Insert Squeegee
· Insert Brush
· Small Nylon Brush
· Window Cleaner
|Water Storage||3 L|
|Hot Water Injection||No|
|Vacuum Type / Drum Size||Water Filter / 4Lt|